Maps Block for new WordPress Block Editor allows you to add Google Maps to your website and customize it.Download
This block is intended to work with any WordPress theme that supports the new Block Editor (Gutenberg). It allows you to add Google Maps to your website and customize it.
You can add as many maps as you want, and each map can be configured separately.
- specify latitude and longitude coordinates and zoom for map,
- add as many markers as you need,
- use custom map styles, generated with https://mapstyle.withgoogle.com/ or https://snazzymaps.com/,
- customize map height and alignment,
- ready to use out of the box - just put your Google maps API key in options page and create your map,
- create unlimited number of maps and customize each of it separately,